Thursday, January 21, 2010

like wtf?

Hey sorry for being inactive. Been working my ass off at Secret Recipe. busy busy =P. So yea..finally found some time to blog now haha.

First of, i've finally registered for driving LOL! infact, i've already done my amali =). undang 47/50 woo yea xD! hope i can finish up and get my P license ASAP xD!

damn i want my pay cheque already T_T! the iPod Touch awaits me!! GAH!!!

and today the stupidest crap happened after work.i ended my shift at 7.30, and left for the toilet. a collegue of mine, a malay girl also finished same time, and was going to the toilet too. so we went and then when going back downstairs through the escalator . and this guy sees us both on the escalator going down. we said bye and i went to my bike. the guy approaches me and asked me where i went just now and am i sabahan. ' tadi kau pegi mana?' ' kau sabahan?' i replied no and i went toilet. and he goes, ' you pergi toilet dengan pompuan?' i was like wtf??! of course i go myself la zz! and he asks me the same question 3 times...like wtf u deaf?! and then he starts pointing at me and telling me, ' jangan kau cuba pacaran'. BLOODY FAG! SINCE WHEN I WAN PACARAN WITH YUR GIRL OR WHOEVER SHE IS TO YOU? fuck you asshole, you think you're acting for a some local drama isit? for heaven's sake...go do some research before confronting people..and stop being so jealous...noobs.

no offence to all you malays out there...this isn't for you...it's for the ones in your race that thinks they are highly superior or something. i totally respect the malays, they are awesome people. but sometimes there are just some assholes among us that gives us a bad image. i mean, which race doesn't have those kind of people? 




k.ienlam

No comments: