Saturday, April 17, 2010

just so you know.

yesterday (16/4/2010) was one of my most random days. i'll tell you why in a few moments.

last wednesday,( i think i mentioned in my previous post) i met up with a supervisor for a product i'm about to be working part time for as a promoter. she said to meet up at Jusco Metro Prima at 6 pm. i reached at 4.30 pm. in the end, she only arrived at 8. okay fine. first time only. so we had dinner, then she briefed me on the products and stuff. she then sent me home and talk me that she would pick me up on Friday around 10 a.m. to Pavilion where i'll be working at.

I got up on friday (16/4/2010) at 9. got ready, showered,dressed and waited for her call. at 10.30 a.m., she called to tell me she couldn't make it and if i could head to Pavilion myself. fine...maybe she might have some problems. i walked out the house, got a cab to Kepong KTM, onwards to KL Central station, changed to Monorail and got off at Bukit Bintang station. walked down the street to Pavilion and walked to Mercato (the supermarket where i was supposed to work at). Sat there as she said she would arrive before 12. and she then called up at 12.30 p.m. to tell me that she still couldn't make it and told me to go in, get a promoter's pass and start promoting and selling first. irresponsible much?

I got my pass, put my bag in the locker, and started arranging the dozens of shampoo/body wash bottles. i had no flyers to distribute, no guidance, nothing. i plainly walked around staring at everything. at 2 p.m. she was still MIA. I took my bag and walked off. gave her a call saying that I gotta go and that I don't wanna work anymore. proper thing to do right? :)

well, less one burden now haha. my gain. walked around town, had ice cream (blackforest cheese OMG *drools*). Bumped into Jason a.k.a Kam Whye a.k.a cuzzin at KL Central station. took train back to Kepong. Dad picked us up and sent him home. Got home....straight wash the car! MY car! :P after vacumming and wiping inside out, i felt quite satisfied xD! I wanna drive so badly =(

that basically concludes my day, haha. Up next? Gathering/reunion at DPC! Gonna meet back some old friends :D! i'll try my best to provide pictures haha :P till then,ciao!

just so you know,
this feeling's taken control
of me, and I can't help it.
k.ienlam

No comments: