Monday, July 12, 2010

kamera yang baru aku :D


after MONTHS of asking/begging/explaining/convincing, i FINALLY GOT MY CANON EOS 550D! YESHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my grandma called me when i was in college and said in mandarin:

"you want to buy the camera right?"
"ya"
"tmrw me, yur aunt and uncle buying. pretend like you dont know when we bring to your house"
"er..err....er....er....er...okay"

love you three to the max :D! THANK YOUUUUU!!! i can finally start my photography again (was on hiatus cuz my compact digital was dead) xD! love love love :)





550D camera body


Canon EF-S 18-55mm (Standard Lens)


Back view


Top view


Front (ignore my facebook page :D)



Full set up. loveeee!

k.ienlam

2 comments:

Munn said...

Congrats!! Hopefully I can get my own slr soon :(

k.ienlam said...

@Mun : hey dont worry. soon you will :D!