Thursday, October 14, 2010

ate-teen.

so i've finally turned 18, eh? haha i feel so weird blogging about my own birthday. but yea, if its worth a post, then why not? :P its nearly 2 a.m. now, so i've been 18 for..2 hours now. HAHA! so its called the legal age, isn't it? well, nothing much is gonna change for my case. it'll just be the same old thing eveyday :D

don't have any plans for this birthday, never had anyway. i'll just go bank in some cash tomorrow and order my ukulele :D:D:D! and imma order it from here > http://www.manuelukulele.com/.

Manuel Ukulele, the (only) way to get a decent ukulele in Malaysia. most shops don't sell them, so ordering from this website should be the only way I think. RED CANDY MAKALA for me :D! so go check it out if you're interested to get one :)

still have college tomorrow, but god knows what is gonna happen. my "5th brother" seems to have something planned up. i am afraid....NOT! muahaha xD

lets hope i actually DO change and be a better person this time. and i'll try to blog more. my promise to you guys? maybe :P

"18 years old already, big boy already, don't need me and you dad to tell you what to do. you should know how to take care of yourself" - Mom

2 comments:

Angelineeee (: said...

omg!! i din know tht it was ur bday.. awww...sorry.. haha.. Anways, if dun mind, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY :D Congrats, u're one year elder.. :D

k.ienlam said...

haha its alright :) thanks yea :D