Saturday, January 1, 2011

happy new year!! ( and something to announce :P )

hey how's everyone doing? hope everyone's good :) cause its already 2011! happy new year! i wish everyone a good year ahead aight? ;) 

anyway, i'm here to say that, i have no idea HOW to keep this blog warm and fresh with contents and how to keep you guys reading :( so ii'll be more active on my photography blog at http://kienlamphotography.blogspot.com/. so do check out my photoblog for more content than THIS blog xD. 

i wont delete this blog, because most of you already know it better than my photoblog. but more updates with photos will be on my photoblog. this blog will be more dead than it already is haha! 

anyway, hope you all had a great year and now have a even better one! bye!

k.ienlam

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... I wish I would have seen this post before I replied to those other posts you made... I wonder if you'll ever read them. LOL. Now let me go see if I can find this other blog of yours.

k.ienlam said...

haha sure i read them. sometimes i forget to but yea i do. the other blog's link is in this post.

k.ienlam said...

haha sure i read them. sometimes i forget to but yea i do. the other blog's link is in this post.