Thursday, August 26, 2010

in the middle.

currently having my finals for first semester. damn time passed by like nobody's buisness. damn laju. 2 papers down, Hubungan Etnik and Intro to IT. Having English paper tmrw..thus i have some spare time to write something. but the real deal is on Sunday ( yes i know WTF EXAM ON A SUNDAY). Intro to Mass Comm, the subject with the most credits for this semester. Gonna have to start reading.

oh and i kinda, nearly caused an accident the other day. was driving back from college and i was removing my glasses. let go the wheel a bit..and it hit a motorist on the side of her bike. trauma abit now -.- luckily she didn't lose balance and fall. yes a lucky me its a "she", not some hot tempered bloke. she chased up on my side and honk at me. then she gave me this > _l_

note to self : focus when driving dammit. i got lucky this time, but this time only.

anyway, thats all the update for now. more coming soon. till then, ciao.

k.ienlam

No comments: