Thursday, August 19, 2010

sequel.

im writing this from the college CITC a.k.a Cyber Centre. skipped ASStro's morning tutorial, just so i don't have to see her. but going for her lecture later to get last minute guidelines. irony -.-

and again i failed to find a proper parking, but managed to find a "wont-disturb-the-residents" parking place. hope it won't and hope the cops aren't on patrol. i don't want a ticket -.-

speaking of driving! my parents had another one of those "talks" with me. guess what? i now have a curfew. a FREAKING CURFEW! why? cause according to my parents:

i sleep late, therefore > i oversleep, therefore > i rush to college, therefore > i don't have time to eat because of class, therefore > my body system will crash with irregular eating hours, therefore > this will affect my future lifestyle, therefore > i have an attitude problem.

and therefore, i am to sleep before 1 on college nights. i don't know how it relates to me driving, but i think my mom said that 1 day i'll wake up late, then drive to college cause i'm late and i'll speed. i think that's why. cause they don't know that i've been driving to college almost everyday. they think that i drove to the train station instead. they probably wouldn't bring this up if i didn't tell them i drove to college yesterday.

so seriously, like i said in my previous post, DONT SHARE ANYTHING WITH YOUR PARENTS! not even when it seems safe.

i should be off, i came early to study, not spend my time in the cyber centre. i'll try to blog more and try to be less lazy. till then, ciao.

k.ienlam

No comments: