Tuesday, September 7, 2010

AYA ( Asian Youth Ambassador ) Awards 2010.

hey people! i need your help this time around. wont cost you a thing. so just help me out alright? :)

my taekwondo coach/mentor's company has been nominated as one of the finalist of this event called AYA Awards 2010. winning the awards would definitly help his company gain reputation and help more students in education. his company goes from school to school to give talks and speeches to students. and so far, it has been a huge success. here's a picture of my coach.


so his company is now a finalist, but require votes to win. so I NEED YOU ALL to help vote for EDMIRA SCHOOL OF SUCCESS under 2010 COMPANY FINALIST at this link > http://www.ayaawards.com/finalists.cfm

it would mean a lot to me and my coach if you guys can give in your support :) just fill in some information and vote. wont take much of your time and none of your cash :D ONLINE VOTING IS FREE ;))

so yea, PLEASE help out and vote yea ;) thank you, awesome people :D!

k.ienlam

No comments: