Friday, September 24, 2010

idontknowwhattowriteaboutD;

not really certain on what to write about. i'm really kinda blank right now, so i guess i'll just talk about what have i been doing these days. boring huh? ;P

so its currently the final week of my semester break. it's 3.28 a.m. and as usual, i am not in bed....yet. gonna return to college next Monday which is kinda great i guess. haven't seen my course-mates for nearly a month. i wonder how's everyone doing :)

there's something about this semester break that's bugging me. i've longed for it so much during Semester 1,saying that i'll start doing this, doing that, going out and stuff. in fact, i haven't been doing ANY of those things. ._. 

i didn't catch up on my movies like i promised myself that i would. i didn't try learning new songs on the guitar like i said i would. i didn't try teaching myself the keyboard like i said i would. goddamn laziness to the max ._.

guess i'll just "arrange" for some time during Semester 2 to do all of these. so much for my sem break lol. 

ANYWAY......i HAVE been out working and taking pictures. at least i didn't rot at home. last Saturday, i attended my mom's cousin ( which is my.......aunt? ) 's prenuptial party. its something like her pre-wedding party? just that most of the people there are friends of hers, her husband and parents. so she asked me to be the photographer of the day. frankly i wasn't expecting much, but yea it was fun. and challenging because taking pictures at night is hard without using a flash ( which i did not want to use because it kills the contrast). thanks to Samuel for the tips on msn....after the party LOL. 

so yea i was up at Genting View Resort, snapping candid pics of people enjoying themselves. to be honest, my pictures were bad :( especially the night ones. full of noise because i used a high ISO. lesson learned though. and thanks again to my grandaunt for paying RM200 though i wasn't expecting any pay. 

so below as you can see, the lovely couple :)


Suven and Evin. Congratulations :D

i'll upload the pictures of the event up on my photography blog soon..but not so soon ;P its already up on my facebook, so go check it out if you want. also, go view my photoblog soon at http://kienlamphotography.blogspot.com/. why did i say soon? because i'm about to go update it after this. heeeeeeeeee :D

so yeap, thanks again for reading. see ya guys soon :)




whut you looking at huh?!

k.ienlam

No comments: