Tuesday, March 9, 2010

'accidental' pass :D

Hey everyone, im back lol. just came to update some stuff.

SPM results coming out in 2 more days...11/3/2010. nervous? tension? don't worry me too :) but everything's done, i just pray for my 6A's or more xD!! i hope everyone gets good results yo :P!

oh the GREAT news bout today. i 'accidentally' passed my driving exam LOL! define "accidently", u say? well it was like this. i got into my car, waiting for my turn on the slopes. checked everything...then decided to try the clutch. put the gear to reverse and reversed abit..BANG! LOL! hit the car behind me WHICH wasn't there when i checked =.= lucky the helpers there asked me to move forward and JPJ officers didn't see a thing! LOL! accident? maybeee :D. pass? YOU BET! LOL!

haha anyway, hope to drive soon..cuz i won;t have to worry about transportation anymore :P hope to see you guys from 1992 with happy faces jumping around on Thursday haha! till then, ciao!

k.ienlam

No comments: