Friday, March 12, 2010

spm results...right. now what?

right so today was result day. am i proud of my results? no. happy? no. satisfied? no. i'll get straight to the point. here's my results :

*Bahasa Melayu - B+
*English - A+
*Moral - B+
*Sejarah - B+
*Mathematics - B+
*Additional Mathematics - C
*Physics - B
*Chemistry - C
*Biology - B


sad isnt it?a lil bit more effort and all the B+ could have been an A-. *sigh* nevermind, what's done is done. i'll have to make do without a scholarship.

anyway congratulations to those who achieved excellent results and average results. best of luck in your future :D. and to those who didn't fare very well, well....it's over isn't it? haha! enjoy la ;P

but right now the real headache starts. you see, i'm really into mass communication. talking to people, communicating...i like those kinda stuff. but of course, these kinda stuff won't last in the long run...sooner or later it'll have to pass down to the younger generation, wouldn't it? my mom and aunt is trying to get that in my mind and is asking me to consider other courses that would be more........stable?

so here's the breakdown :

Follow my choice : Benefit(s) = it's my interest, so i'd excel in it.
Disadvantage(s) = wouldn't last long as i age


Choosing something 'safe'
: Benefit(s) = chances of a job and pay is more promising
Disadvantage(s) = if my heart's not in it, it probably wont make a
difference. i'll just be working for the sake of living.


so what'll it be? should i choose the red pill or the blue pill? i seriously have no idea. a part of me is ambitious and says that i should follow my dream. on the other hand, the logic side of me is telling me to do what's more logical and safer and continues to remind me about the consequences if the red pill is a mistake. and im in between.


so I don't know...seriously. what should i do? help me out guys.
i think i'll stop here for now. till sumthing else comes up, i'll update. ciaos.

oh btw,




this is the video of the fireworks i recorded as mentioned in my Hong Kong post. sorry it took super long =P! its kinda nice, i still enjoy watching it. give it a try ;D

k.ienlam

No comments: