Monday, March 1, 2010

A Night To Blog.

Lol hey everyone, sorry its been a month since my last post. February kept me busy haha ;) Lots had happened, lots will be remembered ( im not even sure if my grammar is correct.ah wth xD! ) . To sum it all up, Feb was fun, I mean it. I mean....I learned to drive! annndddd failed my exam =(. will pass next time...WILL! YOU HEARD ME! ;)

Okay ignore my crazy self at the paragraph above. sudden rush of confidence xD!

well, other than driving..i finally bought my iPod Touch! yeap..and i'm loving it :) thx JJ for teaching me how to jailbreak =). sorry for the trouble caused xD!

Lets see..what else. Oh. Happy Valentines Day and Happy Chinese New Year! lol yes i know it was long gone..but it aint a crime to wish late xD! CNY wasn't as active as last year..and it was a freaking hot CNY this year. The Sun must've been on pills =.=.

Other than that, i've had quite a number of outings lol. Birthday parties, house visits, late night gaming..haha. I even learned some mahjong this year xD! Dun let me 'gong' and 'pong' you ngahahaha!

Oh and i've gotten myself hooked onto Street Fighter IV. already joined a community at Cineleisure....more to come xD! learning from a 'master' currently =O.

It was nice to meet up with friends after school. everyone has changed ( well..almost everyone xD!) since i last met them back in school last year. change is good i guess =). If Jaclyn is reading this she'll sure to be flattered ahahahah!

Oh, and happy bday to those who aged this month. Leong Jie Ying a.k.a my sifu 81 year.....er i mean 18 years YOUNG adi xD! happy bday =P. And the Jaclyn, happy 4.5 years old! the first baby i know studying in college xD! And since now its 1st of March already...Boss Fish a.k.a Ee Shan, happy bday also xD! Hope you grow taller la LOL!

SPM results are out on the 16th. Thats 15 days from now. Life changing day lol. To my uncle Pak Choong : I WILL WIN YOUR OFFER! MARK ME WORDS XD!

ahaha talking bout life changing..something is about to happen to. I'm gona......aiya nvm la when it happens only i blog about it...if i feel like it *smirk*. you wanna noe wat happens, stay tuned to Fireflies xD!

Well that's all for now. Hopefully i get more nights like this that makes me wanna blog. See you guys on result day alright? ;). and good luck for those having driving exams/college semester exams/first term exams...anyone needs any luck for anything, know that you can take some here by reading this =D! *Good Luck* see you all soon!


k.ienlam


No comments: